Feature Requests

Please give us details on your idea for a new feature, or an add-on to a current feature. Tell us how this feature will help improve your ability to analyze your game, or improve the GAME platform. The more details the better!

1. Pin position location tag and ball marker.

Create or dedicate a hole location ball marker tag to tag over the hole after putting out.

74 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Sign in with: Facebook Google
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    under review  ·  2 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. mac os x transfer via usb

Please update the Transfer-App for MAC OS X to Mojave (64Bit).

20 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    under review  ·  2 comments  ·  Feature Add-on  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. Android Wear Support

I see this has been discussed time and time before, but there has been no update from Game Golf. Is there plan to get support of Game Golf on an android wear watch

10 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    under review  ·  0 comments  ·  Feature Add-on  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. Statistic of the game in each golf course

The possibility to monitor/see what is the best result of each hole in every golf course, something like a golden score. Example i want see what is my best result in the hole X in the course Y in this year/last year/all rounds

6 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    under review  ·  1 comment  ·  New Feature  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  5. Putting Statistics based on distance to hole

Use the data from the round to calculate putting statistics based on proximity to hole. i.e. 100% from <3ft, 80 % 3-6ft, 50% 10-20ft etc. There doesnt seem to be any detailed putting analysis in comparison to other apps like Taylormade Round Pro.

80 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    under review  ·  8 comments  ·  Feature Add-on  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  6. Leave the gps locater on while in edit mode with Pro

This would allow you to mark pin locations in real time

4 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    under review  ·  1 comment  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  7. Add a "Recovery Shot" category.

It would be great if "Recovery Shot" was an option like "On Green" or "Off Green" for putting.

Often, an approach shot is NOT an approach, but a Recovery -- from behind a tree, or under a limb, etc. These, ideally, should not be treated as Approach shots but as Recovery shots, so that the data is more accurate.

24 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    under review  ·  0 comments  ·  New Feature  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  8. Compare individual holes from same course over different days

As most club golfers play the same course each week. It would be great if you could compare a given hole over a period of time or games. for example the 17th over the last 3 games. All most all golfers will have problem holes and this will allow them to find new ways to approach the problem.

14 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    under review  ·  1 comment  ·  New Feature  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  9. Export of Stats

Game Analysis

All of our shot information is there, tabulated and available so let the users of the GG access to analyze their game as they see fit.

Let us make our OWN! Graphs, analysis and info in the website or let us export the data then.

I want to know the number of putts I am taking, how many penalty strokes I take. How many times I am hitting xx club.

Give us access to actual analyze our games, enough of the pre-canned graphs.

15 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    under review  ·  0 comments  ·  New Feature  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  10. Wedge loft degrees instead of names

I'd like to be able to designate the wedges by degrees, not names.

I use 58*, 54*, 48* wedges. I don't refer to them as "lob, sand, approach", etc. The club makers don't either, they are labeled by degrees of loft.

21 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    under review  ·  1 comment  ·  Feature Add-on  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  11. Improve the zoom-in feature

Provide a better zoom-in feature to allow re-positioning of the exact pin position after playing and also for editing all putt locations. Now, GG only zooms in to green so far.

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    under review  ·  0 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  12. penelties, chips and putts per hole

I would like to see on the scorecard. penalties, chips and putts per hole.

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    under review  ·  0 comments  ·  Feature Add-on  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  13. I would like to have the posibilty to compare the distances for a specific club for example last 5 Rounds to last year to see any improvemen

I would like to have the posibilty to compare the distances for a specific club for example last 5 Rounds to last year to see any improvement over time

8 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  14. Finer categories inside 100 yds

Right now I can only view strokes gained data for "short game," which is all shots inside 100 yards. I'd like to break out green-side chip shots (<20 yds in rough or fwy) from bunker shots and longer pitch shots (30-90 yds). I'd love to see the breakdown of % of greens hit and avg distance to the hole for shots from 30-50 yds. vs. 50-75, 75-100, etc.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. Android wear support.

Still waiting for android watch support. I'm sticking with golfpad gps until then.

42 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    under review  ·  2 comments  ·  New Feature  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  16. Manually Adjust GIRs and Fairways Hit

It would be great if GameGolf would give players the ability to toggle GIRs and fairways hit manually without GG repositioning the ball on the map overlay. Currently, anytime a ball is on the fringe and a user toggles off the GIR, GG moves the ball 5-7 yards away which affects other metrics (e.g., proximity to the hole, shot distance, etc.) I took a good amount of time to detail out this issue, so please letme know if GG would consider making this change? Thx

2 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  17. Auto hole advance Fitbit ionic

Automatic hole Advance for fit bit ionic

6 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  18. Round Time, distance walked and scorecard overhaul. Coming from golfpad gps the scorecard needs a major update.

Scorecard it terrible on game golf. Please update to include a one place overview. GIR, fairways hit, penalties, and putts per hole. Please also include distance walked which the GPS should already have and time the round took. These are all things us golfers are interested in. I appreciate being able to go hole by hole but generally I just want to look at the scorecard and see my major data points.

37 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  19. stableford

This isn't new as there are lots of requests but nothing seems to have been done... i'd like to see the facility to be able to pick up and not finish a hole as you do in Stableford and also to have the point calculated as you play... but i'll settle for being to pick up first. Thanks

63 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    under review  ·  2 comments  ·  New Feature  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  20. Putting stats feet from pin

percentage of putts made from 30ft, 20ft 15ft, 10, 6ft, 3ft etc. displayed in feet from hole. Helpful to know so you can track what lengths you are best at Or need to really focus on when practicing etc..currently GG only has how many putts you have per round but not by proximity.

88 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    under review  ·  6 comments  ·  New Feature  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
← Previous 1 3 4 5
  • Don't see your idea?

Feature Requests

Categories

Feedback and Knowledge Base