Feature Requests

Please give us details on your idea for a new feature, or an add-on to a current feature. Tell us how this feature will help improve your ability to analyze your game, or improve the GAME platform. The more details the better!

What features do you need?

You've used all your votes and won't be able to post a new idea, but you can still search and comment on existing ideas.

There are two ways to get more votes:

• When an admin closes an idea you've voted on, you'll get your votes back from that idea.
  • You can remove your votes from an open idea you support.
  • To see ideas you have already voted on, select the "My feedback" filter and select "My open ideas".
(thinking…)

Enter your idea and we'll search to see if someone has already suggested it.

If a similar idea already exists, you can support and comment on it.

If it doesn't exist, you can post your idea so others can support it.

Enter your idea and we'll search to see if someone has already suggested it.

1. We also have Blue, White and Yellow tees in Europe

Please allow for Blue, White and yellow tees

4 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Sign in with: facebook google
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    2 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Assign one tag to penalties

I suggest to use one club as penalty tag, e.g. the triangle (http://myexperience.gamegolf.com/forums/236337-power-users/suggestions/5527078-tag-penalties-with-the-triangle-no-post-round-ed).

This avoids having to add penalties after the round.

=> It would be great if the statistics supported this, by allowing to assign one tag (triangle for example) to penalties.

53 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    10 comments  ·  Feature Add-on  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. Have a "Potential Error' tab on while reviewing round

If a club is added twice or no putts where listed on hole, etc, have it show where potentially there could be a error. This way I can fix automatically and not have to search for my errors.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  New Feature  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. Dashboard Activity

I would like to have the ability to collapse the Activity's on the dashboard. I can see over time that this page could get very long without the ability to collapse the major activities.

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  5. Range session as a course

I want to track my club distances on the range. Say I hit 5 shots of each club and can see an average and an improvement. Could also go along with the ball idea someone else had. Would want a choice of a limited flight ball for sure, but can adjust if needed on the fly.

2 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    3 comments  ·  New Feature  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  6. Stats per round

Would like to be able to dial in for individual stats per round not always an aggregate. This could be as simple as adding the ability to sort by date , meaning show me club stats between 2/14/14-2/21/14.

4 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  7. More stats....i.e. proximity to hole on approach

It shouldn't be a problem to add more stats to the website.
    If players adjust the pin position during round editing, proximity to hole can be calculated, then show subcategories like proximity by distance to hole or by club or from rough/fairway/bunker are easy to do.

16 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    2 comments  ·  Feature Add-on  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  8. Personally editable individual club distances

The individual club statistics are useful but due to some mishits, some mis-postings and sometimes by using a low lofted club to hit under an obstacle, there are outliers which it would be great if they could be deleted from the club statistics but not the rounds. This would make the individual club distances more useful. Who agrees?

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. Tag Shot Reminder

This product will get 5 out of 5 stars with this addition. What is the one thing most people complain about using this unit; it's that you forget to tag your next shot. We never remember to tag shots. But we all take practice swings before each shot or most of us do. Have engineering look into putting a motion sensor in the unit to buzz you when it detects motion of a swing (practice swing) and when you get the buzz or vibration you are reminded to tag your club. For those people who don't take practice swings, after…

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    2 comments  ·  Feature Add-on  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  10. More accurate way to edit pin location

I don't think the GPS is accurate enough to properly locate a pin if a 'pin locator tag' feature was added. Even if you tag it, you would still probably have to adjust after the round.

I didn't find editing post round to be a big hassle and actually enjoyed thinking about the round. Took about as much time as reviewing a scorecard normally would. ..but...

It seems relocating the pin is a bit of a problem. That big icon is just..too big. Id like, when dragging my 'shot' icons, for them to maybe turn into crosshairs so I can…

4 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Feature Add-on  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  11. Please consider integrating with other Smart Phone Apps during a round.

Rather than reinvent the Golf Applications that help during a round, Why not try to partner with some of the leaders like GolfShot GPS, PGA Tour Caddie Pro, etc. They have the Golf courses loaded, they have the interface for the user during the round. This seems like you could both benefit if you both worked together. Their recording is not as good as yours, but you have no user interface during the game.

6 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  12. Compare Handicap Option

I would like to be able to compare golfers by handicap or be able to compare my stats to a lower handicap golfer to see what areas of my game I need to improve in order to lower my handicap. It is nice following a pro but their stats and mine will never be close. It does not even have to be a real person just the average stats of the each handicap would be nice. I than could compare the stats of a 5 handicap or 24 handicap whatever my personal goal maybe. You could list the handicap under…

11 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  13. Ability to share more than one round at a time.

My son is a high school golfer would like to send two day tournament rounds in one email to college coaches. Currently have to send an email fo reach round. Need a selection box next to rounds to email.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  14. Why not incorporate this into a watch

I live in Ireland where we sometimes have to wear a lot of gear in Winter. I'm not sure how good this device works through layers of wet gear. Is it not possible to incorporate this device into a watch which is much more likely to work and use in these inclement conditions? Love the device and am enjoying using it. John

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    2 comments  ·  New Feature  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  15. Golf course preview (map) on course search results

Would be nice to see the course map when clicking on a course search result. Now it only shows crude data as name and location.

8 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  16. Have distance stats on club AND shot type

There are lots of different ways to use a SW. You can have a small chip with it, you can do a half swing, you can have a bunker shot, you can have a full shot. At the moment the distance will be averaged over all these shots. It would be good if you could assign a shot type to each shot and have the distance stats be based on the club and type. That way you can have different stats for a half wedge or a full wedge and chips with a 7 iron don't wreck the stats for…

23 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  17. Model Map Lay Over

Many golf clubs have a yardage book that has the Head Pro's preferred way to play the hole. Ability to create an over-lay of your existing round or create your own yardage book with preferred shot paths which you could print out. Then go back and compare your actual round.

4 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  18. Choice of colors for the tags and/or device

With all of the colors now available in grips and clubs, customizable colors of the tags and devices could be a nice touch. If I have spent $120 on grips of a specific color, I'd probably be happier with tags that matched them.

26 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    6 comments  ·  Feature Add-on  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  19. share one hole. say you get a hole in one, chip or pitch in for an eagle, send/share just that just that hole to friends.

share that great hole, not the hole round. Hole in one? Hole out from the fair way? share just that hole

2 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Feature Add-on  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  20. Towels that provide the ability to attach the device and have the club tags on the other end.

Dont have to wear the device. Hang the towel off the bag or cart. Bring it with you to the green. Dont have to attach anything to your clubs. Allow a student use the system for a day or two. Give it back when they are done.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  • Don't see your idea?

Feature Requests

Feedback and Knowledge Base