Feature Requests

Please give us details on your idea for a new feature, or an add-on to a current feature. Tell us how this feature will help improve your ability to analyze your game, or improve the GAME platform. The more details the better!

What features do you need?

You've used all your votes and won't be able to post a new idea, but you can still search and comment on existing ideas.

There are two ways to get more votes:

• When an admin closes an idea you've voted on, you'll get your votes back from that idea.
  • You can remove your votes from an open idea you support.
  • To see ideas you have already voted on, select the "My feedback" filter and select "My open ideas".
(thinking…)

Enter your idea and we'll search to see if someone has already suggested it.

If a similar idea already exists, you can support and comment on it.

If it doesn't exist, you can post your idea so others can support it.

Enter your idea and we'll search to see if someone has already suggested it.

1. The ability to view your shots at any single hole

While you can view the performance of any single club it would be nice to filter it to any single hole.. For those that play the same course alot it would be useful to see where you are missing certain shots, be it off the tee or on approach. Some course have large variations in tee boxes and pin positions. When you pull up the insight tool for a club you can see where all the shots have landed but you cant filter it down by hole which would be useful to see if you are having alignment issues on…

134 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Sign in with: Facebook Google
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    6 comments  ·  New Feature  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Auto hole advance Fitbit ionic

Automatic hole Advance for fit bit ionic

6 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    under review  ·  0 comments  ·  New Feature  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. Round Time, distance walked and scorecard overhaul. Coming from golfpad gps the scorecard needs a major update.

Scorecard it terrible on game golf. Please update to include a one place overview. GIR, fairways hit, penalties, and putts per hole. Please also include distance walked which the GPS should already have and time the round took. These are all things us golfers are interested in. I appreciate being able to go hole by hole but generally I just want to look at the scorecard and see my major data points.

37 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    under review  ·  0 comments  ·  Feature Add-on  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. stableford

This isn't new as there are lots of requests but nothing seems to have been done... i'd like to see the facility to be able to pick up and not finish a hole as you do in Stableford and also to have the point calculated as you play... but i'll settle for being to pick up first. Thanks

63 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    under review  ·  2 comments  ·  New Feature  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  5. Putting stats feet from pin

percentage of putts made from 30ft, 20ft 15ft, 10, 6ft, 3ft etc. displayed in feet from hole. Helpful to know so you can track what lengths you are best at Or need to really focus on when practicing etc..currently GG only has how many putts you have per round but not by proximity.

88 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    under review  ·  6 comments  ·  New Feature  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  6. Gear S3 app

App for gear s3

20 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    under review  ·  0 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  7. Adding a screen to view strokes gained/lost as a value (instead of length) for every shot on a round

At the moment reviewing rounds usually involves looking at the distances of shots and where they ended up. Obviously each shot is given a strokes gained/lost value to calculate the total values for the categories Game Golf uses (tee, approach, short game, putting).

It would be very cool if I could toggle between viewing distances of my shots and, instead, the strokes gained/lost value of those individual shots.

As a further development this could also result in the individual shots of a round being ranked on a best to worst basis.

Strokes gained/lost is a major part of Game Golf's…

16 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    under review  ·  1 comment  ·  Feature Add-on  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  8. Pin location.

Have a tag for pin location available that you can use either after holeing out or when removing the flag. That way you can add proximity to the hole data along with total number of feet in putts holed for the round.

125 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  New Feature  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  9. Export raw data to Excel

Provide the ability to export all data to Excel. There will always be analyses that are not supported by the standard application so let hard core geeks work from the raw data.

125 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    under review  ·  8 comments  ·  New Feature  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  10. Compare stats to (tour) professional as well as handicap golfers

We can now compare our own stats to amateur/handicap golfers, as low as a scratch golfer. I would love to see the option to compare my stats to pro golfers, or even tour golfers.

10 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    under review  ·  1 comment  ·  Feature Add-on  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  11. Find a way to enhance the map image of each hole so that it isn't so faded and fuzzy (e.g., image processing, color/contrast enhancement...

Find a way to enhance the map image of each hole so that it isn't so faded and fuzzy (e.g., image processing, color/contrast enhancement, outlining, etc.).

11 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  New Feature  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  12. 27 hole courses

My home club (Roanoke CC, Roanoke, VA) is a 27-hole course. I'd like the ability in the app to choose which 9s I'm playing. All tee/course combinations are already set up in GHIN.Golfshot does this by asking me which nine will be my "front" and which will be my "back."

12 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    under review  ·  3 comments  ·  New Feature  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  13. app for Garmin approach s60 watch

would be great if there was an app for garmin watches as well...

12 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    under review  ·  1 comment  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  14. GEAR WATCH APP

WHY IS THERE NO GEAR WATCH APP

46 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    under review  ·  6 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  15. 22 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Feature Add-on  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  16. Android wear watch support

Please add watch support to the android app

29 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    under review  ·  1 comment  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  17. Filter rounds and stats by date

when i am looking at stats for previous rounds, it would be helpful to be able to filter by a range of dates (i.e. calendar year or season). it would make it much easier to gauge your improvement; and that's one of the great things about using the information that game golf provides.

36 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    11 comments  ·  Feature Add-on  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  18. The pin position can easily be tagged with the introduction of a ball marker/tag. New idea, no. Great idea, yes.

Simply use the ball marker/tag on each green at the location of the pin. Easy peasy.

159 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    22 comments  ·  New Feature  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  19. Now that the apple Watch series 2 has been introduced, please write a program that integrates the watch's GPS capability.

Now that the Apple Watch series 2 has been introduced, please write a program that integrates the watch's GPS capability. The GPS will allow for real-time distances rather than pinging through cell phone towers that have time lag delays.

48 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    started  ·  4 comments  ·  New Feature  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  20. Android Wear App

I saw someone mentioned this before about a year ago, but this should be a feature considering that it is already implemented on Apple Watch.

66 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    under review  ·  2 comments  ·  New Feature  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  • Don't see your idea?

Feature Requests

Feedback and Knowledge Base