Feature Requests

Please give us details on your idea for a new feature, or an add-on to a current feature. Tell us how this feature will help improve your ability to analyze your game, or improve the GAME platform. The more details the better!

What features do you need?

You've used all your votes and won't be able to post a new idea, but you can still search and comment on existing ideas.

There are two ways to get more votes:

• When an admin closes an idea you've voted on, you'll get your votes back from that idea.
  • You can remove your votes from an open idea you support.
  • To see ideas you have already voted on, select the "My feedback" filter and select "My open ideas".
(thinking…)

Enter your idea and we'll search to see if someone has already suggested it.

If a similar idea already exists, you can support and comment on it.

If it doesn't exist, you can post your idea so others can support it.

Enter your idea and we'll search to see if someone has already suggested it.

1. Should be able to track the ball type used for each shot.

It would be great if you could add the ball you are using so you can track info on distances with ball types and things like that. This would give very good information and would assist in improving our games.

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Sign in with: Facebook Google
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    0 comments  ·  New Feature  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Pro medallion needs a more secure belt clip

The current metal clip is flimsy and not secure, my daughter has lost her medallion twice already and we've had to back track the course to luckily find it. Especially with ladies belts, which are often narrower the current clip isnt secure. We've tried putting medallion is the golf bag, but then some shots don't register if you leave your bag away from where you hit.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  3. It would be good to allow tagging shots off course on practise areas so that we could accurately measure how far we hit each club.

It would be good to allow tagging shots off course on practise areas so that we could accurately measure how far we hit each club.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. For OB/Hazard tee, need a tag activated but not included in score

Is there any solution in case that if I use a tag, but I don't want to the tag in score.
    For example, I use a free tag "X" for connection from tee to OB/hazard tee.
    First shot, driver go OB.
    At OB tee, I shot 4th shot.
    In this case, I add 2 penalty at first shot(Driver).
    Then, add "X" tag at the location of OB tee.
    I want not to include tag "X" in score.
    It is possible?

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  5. Compare individual holes from same course over different days

As most club golfers play the same course each week. It would be great if you could compare a given hole over a period of time or games. for example the 17th over the last 3 games. All most all golfers will have problem holes and this will allow them to find new ways to approach the problem.

13 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    under review  ·  0 comments  ·  New Feature  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  6. Separate chip shots from full shots. If you hit a 7 172yds then chip with it for 18ft it affects your avg distance with your 7 iron

Separate chip shots from full shots. If you hit a 7 172yds then chip with it for 18ft it affects your avg distance with your 7 iron

Have a chipping club selection so that when you are chipping you can pick the club and not have the distance affect your full swing clubs

94 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    8 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  7. Export of Stats

Game Analysis

All of our shot information is there, tabulated and available so let the users of the GG access to analyze their game as they see fit.

Let us make our OWN! Graphs, analysis and info in the website or let us export the data then.

I want to know the number of putts I am taking, how many penalty strokes I take. How many times I am hitting xx club.

Give us access to actual analyze our games, enough of the pre-canned graphs.

11 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    under review  ·  0 comments  ·  New Feature  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  8. Improve the zoom-in feature

Provide a better zoom-in feature to allow re-positioning of the exact pin position after playing and also for editing all putt locations. Now, GG only zooms in to green so far.

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    under review  ·  0 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  9. penelties, chips and putts per hole

I would like to see on the scorecard. penalties, chips and putts per hole.

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    under review  ·  0 comments  ·  Feature Add-on  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  10. 8 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  11. Voice input

Enable voice input in lieu of a medallion.

Essentially, the mic would be on for the duration of the round and you would simply say things like, "Game golf, 1st shot, driver". Once you reached your approach you would say "Game golf, 2nd shot, 9i". This would be extremely helpful as you could even say things like "Game golf, cut 5 iron" and it would log that you were trying to hit a cut on that shot and even orient the shot path to reflect it.

Also, it would be very useful on the green. "Game golf, biridie putt, 8…

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  12. Position of the flag

Maybe it is possible record the last Tag/position of each hole like a flag position, off course the player when finish the hole need to scan the tag an extra time on correspondence of the flag

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  13. I need the full 18 hole card on my course with nine greens, only front 9 is set but why cannot the full card for 18 be loaded?

I was Captain of the oldest golf course in Sussex, Brighton and Hove, It is now reduced to 9 greens (from 27) but the different tees on front and back nine makes it a true challenge with a par of 68 but course record of 63 set only 3 years ago. Why is this treated like a 2nd or 3rd class course when Tom Tom Garmin and every other Golf GPS system manages to cope?

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    planned  ·  0 comments  ·  Feature Add-on  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  14. "Playable drive"

Ability to tag a drive as "in play" i.e. clear shot to the green irrespective of fairway/rough, or perhaps more user friendly would be a "bad drive" option similar to "on green". Would be very useful to track "bad drives" rather than just whether hit the fairway, and ability to filter by these categories would be great

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Feature Add-on  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  15. fix page sizing

I want to zoom out on the review round page so I can see all 9 holes and total without using the horizontal scroll bar.
    In general, most of you pages could be improved for ease of viewing.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  16. Finer categories inside 100 yds

Right now I can only view strokes gained data for "short game," which is all shots inside 100 yards. I'd like to break out green-side chip shots (<20 yds in rough or fwy) from bunker shots and longer pitch shots (30-90 yds). I'd love to see the breakdown of % of greens hit and avg distance to the hole for shots from 30-50 yds. vs. 50-75, 75-100, etc.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    under review  ·  0 comments  ·  Feature Add-on  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  17. I would like to have the posibilty to compare the distances for a specific club for example last 5 Rounds to last year to see any improvemen

I would like to have the posibilty to compare the distances for a specific club for example last 5 Rounds to last year to see any improvement over time

6 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  18. Android wear support.

Still waiting for android watch support. I'm sticking with golfpad gps until then.

39 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    under review  ·  2 comments  ·  New Feature  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  19. shot hit a tree

it would be nice to be able to tag a shot as hitting a tree so it will not count in average distances

8 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Feature Add-on  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  20. Manually Adjust GIRs and Fairways Hit

It would be great if GameGolf would give players the ability to toggle GIRs and fairways hit manually without GG repositioning the ball on the map overlay. Currently, anytime a ball is on the fringe and a user toggles off the GIR, GG moves the ball 5-7 yards away which affects other metrics (e.g., proximity to the hole, shot distance, etc.) I took a good amount of time to detail out this issue, so please letme know if GG would consider making this change? Thx

2 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  • Don't see your idea?

Feature Requests

Feedback and Knowledge Base