Feature Requests

Please give us details on your idea for a new feature, or an add-on to a current feature. Tell us how this feature will help improve your ability to analyze your game, or improve the GAME platform. The more details the better!

What features do you need?

You've used all your votes and won't be able to post a new idea, but you can still search and comment on existing ideas.

There are two ways to get more votes:

• When an admin closes an idea you've voted on, you'll get your votes back from that idea.
  • You can remove your votes from an open idea you support.
  • To see ideas you have already voted on, select the "My feedback" filter and select "My open ideas".
(thinking…)

Enter your idea and we'll search to see if someone has already suggested it.

If a similar idea already exists, you can support and comment on it.

If it doesn't exist, you can post your idea so others can support it.

Enter your idea and we'll search to see if someone has already suggested it.

1. 8 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Sign in with: facebook google
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    0 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Voice input

Enable voice input in lieu of a medallion.

Essentially, the mic would be on for the duration of the round and you would simply say things like, "Game golf, 1st shot, driver". Once you reached your approach you would say "Game golf, 2nd shot, 9i". This would be extremely helpful as you could even say things like "Game golf, cut 5 iron" and it would log that you were trying to hit a cut on that shot and even orient the shot path to reflect it.

Also, it would be very useful on the green. "Game golf, biridie putt, 8…

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. Position of the flag

Maybe it is possible record the last Tag/position of each hole like a flag position, off course the player when finish the hole need to scan the tag an extra time on correspondence of the flag

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  New Feature  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. I need the full 18 hole card on my course with nine greens, only front 9 is set but why cannot the full card for 18 be loaded?

I was Captain of the oldest golf course in Sussex, Brighton and Hove, It is now reduced to 9 greens (from 27) but the different tees on front and back nine makes it a true challenge with a par of 68 but course record of 63 set only 3 years ago. Why is this treated like a 2nd or 3rd class course when Tom Tom Garmin and every other Golf GPS system manages to cope?

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    planned  ·  0 comments  ·  Feature Add-on  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  5. "Playable drive"

Ability to tag a drive as "in play" i.e. clear shot to the green irrespective of fairway/rough, or perhaps more user friendly would be a "bad drive" option similar to "on green". Would be very useful to track "bad drives" rather than just whether hit the fairway, and ability to filter by these categories would be great

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Feature Add-on  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  6. fix page sizing

I want to zoom out on the review round page so I can see all 9 holes and total without using the horizontal scroll bar.
    In general, most of you pages could be improved for ease of viewing.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  7. Finer categories inside 100 yds

Right now I can only view strokes gained data for "short game," which is all shots inside 100 yards. I'd like to break out green-side chip shots (<20 yds in rough or fwy) from bunker shots and longer pitch shots (30-90 yds). I'd love to see the breakdown of % of greens hit and avg distance to the hole for shots from 30-50 yds. vs. 50-75, 75-100, etc.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    under review  ·  0 comments  ·  Feature Add-on  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  8. I would like to have the posibilty to compare the distances for a specific club for example last 5 Rounds to last year to see any improvemen

I would like to have the posibilty to compare the distances for a specific club for example last 5 Rounds to last year to see any improvement over time

6 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    under review  ·  0 comments  ·  Feature Add-on  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  9. Android wear support.

Still waiting for android watch support. I'm sticking with golfpad gps until then.

38 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    under review  ·  2 comments  ·  New Feature  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  10. shot hit a tree

it would be nice to be able to tag a shot as hitting a tree so it will not count in average distances

8 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Feature Add-on  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  11. The ability to view your shots at any single hole

While you can view the performance of any single club it would be nice to filter it to any single hole.. For those that play the same course alot it would be useful to see where you are missing certain shots, be it off the tee or on approach. Some course have large variations in tee boxes and pin positions. When you pull up the insight tool for a club you can see where all the shots have landed but you cant filter it down by hole which would be useful to see if you are having alignment issues on…

133 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    6 comments  ·  New Feature  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  12. Auto hole advance Fitbit ionic

Automatic hole Advance for fit bit ionic

6 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    under review  ·  0 comments  ·  New Feature  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  13. Round Time, distance walked and scorecard overhaul. Coming from golfpad gps the scorecard needs a major update.

Scorecard it terrible on game golf. Please update to include a one place overview. GIR, fairways hit, penalties, and putts per hole. Please also include distance walked which the GPS should already have and time the round took. These are all things us golfers are interested in. I appreciate being able to go hole by hole but generally I just want to look at the scorecard and see my major data points.

36 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  14. stableford

This isn't new as there are lots of requests but nothing seems to have been done... i'd like to see the facility to be able to pick up and not finish a hole as you do in Stableford and also to have the point calculated as you play... but i'll settle for being to pick up first. Thanks

62 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    under review  ·  2 comments  ·  New Feature  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  15. Putting stats feet from pin

percentage of putts made from 30ft, 20ft 15ft, 10, 6ft, 3ft etc. displayed in feet from hole. Helpful to know so you can track what lengths you are best at Or need to really focus on when practicing etc..currently GG only has how many putts you have per round but not by proximity.

90 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    under review  ·  6 comments  ·  New Feature  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  16. Gear S3 app

App for gear s3

20 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    under review  ·  0 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  17. Pin location.

Have a tag for pin location available that you can use either after holeing out or when removing the flag. That way you can add proximity to the hole data along with total number of feet in putts holed for the round.

123 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  New Feature  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  18. Export raw data to Excel

Provide the ability to export all data to Excel. There will always be analyses that are not supported by the standard application so let hard core geeks work from the raw data.

125 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    under review  ·  7 comments  ·  New Feature  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  19. Find a way to enhance the map image of each hole so that it isn't so faded and fuzzy (e.g., image processing, color/contrast enhancement...

Find a way to enhance the map image of each hole so that it isn't so faded and fuzzy (e.g., image processing, color/contrast enhancement, outlining, etc.).

11 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  20. 27 hole courses

My home club (Roanoke CC, Roanoke, VA) is a 27-hole course. I'd like the ability in the app to choose which 9s I'm playing. All tee/course combinations are already set up in GHIN.Golfshot does this by asking me which nine will be my "front" and which will be my "back."

12 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    under review  ·  3 comments  ·  New Feature  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  • Don't see your idea?

Feature Requests

Feedback and Knowledge Base