What features do you need?

cumulative

I would like to be able to see all of my previous tee shots on any hole overlaid on a single map of that hole. In much the same way that you can see your shots in a single round at the moment.
It would be like having the map of a hole and the "off the tee" results in one screen.

Then, when you hover over any of the marked shots it would have information about what you went on to do from that position, on that day. you could have (10/2/15. 4) in green for a tee shot that ended in a par 4, (10/2/15. 5) in yellow for a bogey, (10/2/15. 6) in amber for a double bogey etc, so that i could see where I've gone on to get the best results from.

I believe this would give a more tactical analysis of how I play every hole rather than merely showing my average distances.

353 votes
Vote
Sign in
Check!
(thinking…)
Reset
or sign in with
  • facebook
  • google
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    Richard Lyons shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
    under review  ·  Adminjaehee.lee (Admin, GAME GOLF) responded  · 

Thanks for the feedback. We have a long list of features and updates that we are working on. There is some overlap in the advanced hole analysis request and trying to take everything into consideration.

15 comments

Sign in
    Check!
    (thinking…)
    Reset
    or sign in with
    • facebook
    • google
      Password icon
      Signed in as (Sign out)
      Submitting...
      • Richard Lyons commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Unfortunately due to this thread being “under review” for 18 months with no further response, I’ve moved on to another device manufacturer.
        Customer service at gamegolf is superb, however the software development/ marketing needs to be looked out urgently before other users such as myself (who had previously been passionate and vocal fans of gamegolf) also decide to leave.

• Richard Lyons commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I love using gamegolf, and have played over 350 rounds with it. Unfortunately it has finally given up and I need to replace it. However, my suggestion here was over 2 years ago, and it has been under review for over a year with no update.
        Before I purchase a new device, I just want to know that updates are coming, and that the incredible potential of gamegolf is eventually going to be met.

Richard

• Brandon commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I would love to see this as well. A heat map of each hole to show where you tend to hit.

I wonder if it could somehow also incorporate scoring averages when a specific region has several hits. For instance, a bunker you hit all the time with an average score of when you find yourself in that bunker.

That would be cool, but the heat map is key and the rest can be understood from there.

• Pierre Bourgeois commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

this is a "must have" : lots of players play regularly the same courses and would prefer to get specific report on a hole, rather than a global and not really significant aggregated chart like the one we have for tee-shots.

• Anonymous commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

We offer High quality Passports,Drivers license,IDs,Visas, etc ... (doctorpaul18@gmail.com)
        call... +1(513) 276-4764

BUY Passports, Driver license,ID Cards,:(doctorpaul18@gmail.com)

purchase registered and unregistered passport of all countries.visas,biometric
        passport,degrees,drivers license,I.D cards.Training certificates M GCSE, A-levels,
        High School Diploma Certificates ,GMAT, MCAT, and LSAT Examination Certificates ,
        novelty Birth, Marriage, and Death Certificates , Novelty Passports and New
        Identity Packages , Replicated, False Degrees/Diplomas from most post-secondary
        institutions from around the world (we have over 3000 templates on file) all
        designed to look 100% identical to the original.Custom Printing
        We use high quality equipment and materials to produce authentic and counterfeit
        documents.All secret features of real passports are carefully duplicated for our
        Registered and unregistered documents.contact us using the info below

Contact e-mail:.... doctorpaul18@gmail.com

Skype....... .. doctorpaul.moore

call.......... +1(513) 276-4764

we are able to produce the following items;
        REAL BRITISH PASSPORT.
        REAL CANADIAN PASSPORT.
        REAL FRENCH PASSPORT.
        REAL AMERICAN PASSPORT.
        REAL RUSSIAN PASSPORT.
        REAL JAPANESSE PASSPORT.
        REAL CHINESSE PASSPORT.
        REGISTERED AND UNREGISTERED BRITISH PASSPORT.
        REGISTERED AND UNREGISTERED CANANIAN PASSPORT.
        REGISTERED AND UNREGISTERED FRENCH PASSPORT.
        REGISTERED AND UNREGISTERED AMERICAN PASSPORT.
        REGISTERED AND UNREGISTERED RUSSSIAN PASSPORT.
        REGISTERED AND UNREGISTERED JAPANESSE PASSPORT.
        REGISTERED AND UNREGISTERED CHINESSE PASSPORT.
        REGISTERED AND UNREGISTERED PASSPORTPASSPORT FOR COUNTRIES IN THE EUROPEAN UNION.

Contact e-mail:.... doctorpaul18@gmail.com

Skype....... .. doctorpaul.moore

call.......... +1(513) 276-4764

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WpSFrrIQFXE

• Jamie commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I would love this. You could actually see how you play regular holes, as it's still down to what you remember on that day.

• RonS commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Yes. I use the stats now to plan how I play (lay up yardage based on % from that distance) and this would be very helpful in planning out how to play each hole. What I think works best is not necessarily based on actual stats.

This shouldn't be a hard tweak as it is all software based.

• Dennis Walter commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I agree to all of the above. I would love to select any hole on any course and see all of my golf shots overlaid onto that hole in map view. It would be nice to see scoring data on that hole, club selection on hole, and other key statistics. Maybe even a way to view this in the iPhone app easily while you are on course.

• Mark Frost commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I would go a step farther and show not just the tee shots but the subsequent playing of the hole as well. Being able to filter by club selection and score would be very helpful too.

Like Dallas Webster mentiond, being able to see data from other golfers (possibly filtering by HDCP, score, club selection) Would be immensely helpful when planning your round.

• Lawrence Moran commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

This is exactly what I would like to see. It could also be used to give you your average score on each hole so you can tell which hole is causing you the most trouble. Would really help in course management.

• Dallas Webster commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I would add that this type of data should be available when you see new courses. Be able to see the cumulative data for other Game Golfers. Preferably with the ability to sort by handicap group. Then I could see how comparable handicaps fared on a course I play frequently or on a new course I plan to visit. For instance, it might point out that on a particular hole I need to avoid the right at all costs, that may not be as obvious standing on the tee for the first time.

• Peter commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Great idea! Would love to know on certain holes wher I miss the green. Would help to adjust the way I play the hole.

Feedback and Knowledge Base