What features do you need?

Calculate the total Stableford score for the round by entering handicap and Course handicap.

Hello game golf team, is it possible to calculate the total Stableford score for the round?
I´d really appreciate if that possibility would be available. I tried the app Golfshot in the past and this really worked great with that
app. Just put the handicap in the player profile, course handicap is calculated
automatically (or add it manually).

172 votes
Vote
Sign in
Check!
(thinking…)
Reset
or sign in with
  • facebook
  • google
    Password icon
    I agree to the terms of service
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    Wolfgang Wolfgang shared this idea  ·   ·  Admin →

24 comments

Sign in
    Check!
    (thinking…)
    Reset
    or sign in with
    • facebook
    • google
      Password icon
      I agree to the terms of service
      Signed in as (Sign out)
      Submitting...
      • Ian GreavesIan Greaves commented  · 

Just read more of the stable ford comments. Some go back to 2014 - doesn't seem like the development team are taking the comments very seriously. Perhaps I should return my device and go with a freebie.

• Ian GreavesIan Greaves commented  · 

I have just bought this device, disappointed there is no stable ford, it was the main reason I wanted Caddieon but the device I bought didn't work and American golf only had Gamegolf live; so I look forward to an update for this system and hope I will not be disappointed with your product.

• Ben HählenBen Hählen commented  · 

Yes, this would be the number one feature to add in my book.

• Stephen NeedhamStephen Needham commented  · 

Would love to see Stableford and Modified Stableford added.

• Anonymous commented  · 

I just bought game golf live and paid 329,- euro's (=$380,-) for it (in The Netherlands).

For this amount of money i expected that calculation of Stableford score would be available.

It was very dissapointing when i discovered that it's not the case. I sent an email to the support desk, but they said they couldn't give me more information???

• Jesper BrogaardJesper Brogaard commented  · 

Stableford is essential. Pick-up must be an option as it is often part of tournament rules, and making up +4 or +5 shots is not really beneficial for data consistency.

As mentioned by others GolfShot does this so brilliantly.

• Anonymous commented  · 

I play in Societies, which all provide Society handicaps and all comps are Stableford format. Being able to include 'my' handicap in my profile is essential if I am to maximise the system. It's brilliant apart from that, and there are several Society members interested - if the handicap was included

• Anonymous commented  · 

Especially for beginners, Stableford is most important information.
        Also very important to know the course handicap, calculated of my peronal handicap.

• TheoTheo commented  · 

I just bought the Game Golf Live.I think it's great but I really mis the Stableford calculation.

So, my vote is a 100% yes to add this feature.

• Claus NielsenClaus Nielsen commented  · 

A must have - also the possibility to add 'pickup' when you don't finish the hole instead of deleting hole and thus preserving stats for the shots you did complete

• Anonymous commented  · 

Has to be very useful and can't be difficult to add, The present generated handicap is a waste of time and as far as I can see means nothing, I have a CONGU handicap in the UK and thats the only handicap that has any meaning to me when I look at my stats, as has been mentioned most UK comps are stable ford based.

• lambaylambay commented  · 

Agree, stableford scores, manual or auto, is essential for meaningful stats for the vast majority of golfers.

• RichRich commented  · 

Just having a Stableford feature of any kind would be great!

If you could record an NR on a hole you would at least still be able to use the stats for the shots you've played. For handicap purposes the score for the hole could be recorded as a double bogey (even though we know the actual score may be higher and we could still add extra shots as necessary).

It's frustrating at the moment to have to 'make up' shots in order to ensure that the round is complete.

• ParHunterParHunter commented  · 
      • Shaun FriendShaun Friend commented  · 

Was about to suggest this myself, really handy esp. of playing in a stableford comp and you do not hole out on a bad hole

• ParHunterParHunter commented  · 

Most rounds played in the UK are Stableford. Gamegolf also needs to learn to 'auto pick-up' holes when playing stableford and not assume you holed out from the last position when the Stableford score is 0 for that hole.

• Anonymous commented  · 

Hi,

It's something that would be nice to have.

Thank you
        Kind regards

• JohnRJohnR commented  · 

I agree, Not having the stableford is not useful when analysing your game, Surely for your home course, you should be able to put in the course rating and what type of tee your playing in that round ie black, blue or for the ladies yellow and or red.

← Previous 1

Feedback and Knowledge Base