What features do you need?

Combine Rounds

Website needs the ability to combine rounds into one. I accidentally powered the device off during a round and now that round is split into two rounds with no way to recombine them into one.

57 votes
Vote
Sign in
(thinking…)
Password icon
Signed in as (Sign out)
You have left! (?) (thinking…)
Matt shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

16 comments

Sign in
(thinking…)
Password icon
Signed in as (Sign out)
Submitting...
  • Victor commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

father-n-law used his for the first time yesterday and had the first two holes recorded as a round then the other 16 recorded as a round. Now he cannot combine them into one round. Should be a way to do this.

• Justin Forster commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

How has it been over 3 years since this suggestion was made and we don't have the ability to either combine 9's manually or select the 18 hole layout that we'll be playing that day?

• Tate commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

This seems like an obvious thing to add to the editing features. It would help me clean up a bunch of things that have happened from power-offs to 27 hole courses where you always play two of the three 9-hole segments.

• Anonymous commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Played a 27 hole courses and only showed 9 holes individually. That round was great and I wish it could be added to my scoring average + handicap, but now it can't, because it was divided

• John commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

27-hole courses must be combinable into playable 18 hole options!

• Lim Hsien Yao commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Has this remedy been added yet? I also played an 18hole round but GG divided it into 5 rounds of random holes.

• Susan commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

my game golf was on at hole 1, didn't power off, tagged every shot and every hole, when uploaded, it showed as 2 rounds. 9 and 9. what the?

this would be a really great "feauture". I just played 18 holes and it split it into 2 x 9 hole rounds.

THanks

I have just played a round and didnt power off my device. When I uploaded it it split it into 7 rounds , but it wasn't even logical.... It seemed to be at random..

Was there any solution to this?

• Doug McDonald commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I would second/third/fourth! this, my course has 4 sets of 9 holes, I need to be able to combine two 9's into one 'round' for stats and scoring purposes.

• Karst commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Really need this. My 27 hole course has 3 normal options to play 18 holes. But GameGolf divides them in single rounds of 9, instead of 1 round of 18. Combining them afterwards would be great

• Chuck commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I second this. I didn't accidentally power the device off but I've had the instrument for two rounds and on each of the first two rounds I somehow ended up with 8 of the 9 holes within one round and one single hole on its own within a separate round. I cannot transfer the coordinate data to the proper round.

Feedback and Knowledge Base