What features do you need?

Combine Rounds

Website needs the ability to combine rounds into one. I accidentally powered the device off during a round and now that round is split into two rounds with no way to recombine them into one.

57 votes
Vote
Sign in
Check!
(thinking…)
Reset
or sign in with
  • facebook
  • google
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    Matt shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

16 comments

Sign in
    Check!
    (thinking…)
    Reset
    or sign in with
    • facebook
    • google
      Password icon
      Signed in as (Sign out)
      Submitting...
      • Victor commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

father-n-law used his for the first time yesterday and had the first two holes recorded as a round then the other 16 recorded as a round. Now he cannot combine them into one round. Should be a way to do this.

• Justin Forster commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

How has it been over 3 years since this suggestion was made and we don't have the ability to either combine 9's manually or select the 18 hole layout that we'll be playing that day?

• Tate commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

This seems like an obvious thing to add to the editing features. It would help me clean up a bunch of things that have happened from power-offs to 27 hole courses where you always play two of the three 9-hole segments.

• Anonymous commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Played a 27 hole courses and only showed 9 holes individually. That round was great and I wish it could be added to my scoring average + handicap, but now it can't, because it was divided

• John commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

27-hole courses must be combinable into playable 18 hole options!

• Lim Hsien Yao commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Has this remedy been added yet? I also played an 18hole round but GG divided it into 5 rounds of random holes.

• Susan commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

my game golf was on at hole 1, didn't power off, tagged every shot and every hole, when uploaded, it showed as 2 rounds. 9 and 9. what the?

this would be a really great "feauture". I just played 18 holes and it split it into 2 x 9 hole rounds.

THanks

I have just played a round and didnt power off my device. When I uploaded it it split it into 7 rounds , but it wasn't even logical.... It seemed to be at random..

Was there any solution to this?

• Doug McDonald commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I would second/third/fourth! this, my course has 4 sets of 9 holes, I need to be able to combine two 9's into one 'round' for stats and scoring purposes.

• Karst commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Really need this. My 27 hole course has 3 normal options to play 18 holes. But GameGolf divides them in single rounds of 9, instead of 1 round of 18. Combining them afterwards would be great

• Chuck commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I second this. I didn't accidentally power the device off but I've had the instrument for two rounds and on each of the first two rounds I somehow ended up with 8 of the 9 holes within one round and one single hole on its own within a separate round. I cannot transfer the coordinate data to the proper round.

Feedback and Knowledge Base