What features do you need?

Course shot overlays

Would it be possible via the interface to view multiple shots overlaid on the same map? Meaning if I play the same course 3x, comparing historical shots on each hole would be a cool feature.

166 votes
Vote
Sign in
Check!
(thinking…)
Reset
or sign in with
  • facebook
  • google
    Password icon
    I agree to the terms of service
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    brian shared this idea  ·   ·  Admin →

12 comments

Sign in
    Check!
    (thinking…)
    Reset
    or sign in with
    • facebook
    • google
      Password icon
      I agree to the terms of service
      Signed in as (Sign out)
      Submitting...
      • tallen126 commented  · 

it's been over two years since this was requested and still no Course Overlay? Really?

• Robert Karlsson commented  · 

Have commented on the other similar requests, but this is a must have. Will really unlock another level of possibilities.

• Vetle Skorpen commented  · 

And to compare your round with how your friends played the course would open for enormous discussions and action on the 19th hole!

• Anonymous commented  · 

I was suprised that this wasn't available, would be very helpful.

• Allan White commented  · 

That's something I would also like to see...

• RonS commented  · 

Yup - this is a good idea. The data is already there.

• AndyP commented  · 

Overlaying is an excellent idea and a 3-voter from me. Round overlays and club overlays.

• Anonymous commented  · 

I play the same course most of the time. I think the point of this is that I could see where on a map all my drives on a single hole land. I would also get an average drive on hole 1 for example. This is a must option to be added.

• abelian commented  · 

This feature and it's votes should get added to "lifetime and yearly stats on each hole" and "Track your avg score/stats on each hole by course" feature requests.

• ParHunter commented  · 

I agree, it can show you your shot pattern on your tee shot. Calculate the 75 percentile and get the center of that. That will show you whether you have to move your target on that hole if it tends to be to the left or the right.

Feedback and Knowledge Base