What features do you need?

Export Statistics

It would be great if there was an EXPORT button on the website to get a data file. Then I could analyze my statistics using my own software if I want.

112 votes
Vote
Sign in
Check!
(thinking…)
Reset
or sign in with
  • facebook
  • google
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    Brian shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

13 comments

Sign in
    Check!
    (thinking…)
    Reset
    or sign in with
    • facebook
    • google
      Password icon
      Signed in as (Sign out)
      Submitting...
      • Anonymous commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Any updates to this? I have been searching for more driver yardage in the past 2 years trying many different drivers on the course. I would love comparing my stats across clubs versus having to look at the site and manually record on my own. this takes forever.

• cansorge commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Hi !
        I do agree 100% to our friends requesting statistic export functions.. ;-)
        It would be great to get it as a .csv file or similar to simplify Excel-Import...

• Anonymous commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

How long has it been since this was posted? We need it; especially if there's a round limit. I'm at the round limit with GolfLOGIX, and that was a driving reason why I tried GAMEGolf. If I've recorded 200 rounds over the years, I'd like to be able to look at the data--crazy sounding or not.

• John commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

It's been already over a year now since this was requested, let's all vote for this and get this feature already...

• Ken Beaudrie commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I agree. I wrote my own analysis software that calculates my handicap; percent of fairways and greens hit in regulation; putts per hole; putts per hole if GIR; performance on par three, four and five holes (percent birdies, pars, bogies); et cetera. I would like to be able to download the data from the device itself or from your website (including data sequencing and format) so I could read it and incorporate it into my software. I haven't purchased Game Golf as yet; I just today heard about it.

• Walter Hjelmar commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

It would be nice to not only access the data, but to export the round as a yardage book, showing all of my shots on each hole, so that if I play the same course I know where I've done well / run into trouble in the past.

• sck commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

This is needed! I was told when I bought it that I would be able to export all the data. I guess the PGA Pro didn't know what he was talking about. I liked the idea because it would play right into calculating shots gained on every shot.

• BMW - Brett commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

This would be a catch-all for every person's request. CVV file format w/ a template spreadsheet would be great.

Feedback and Knowledge Base