What features do you need?

Tag Mode for Pro Version

After a few rounds with the Pro Version I wish it had a “Tag Mode” that we could toggle on and off over the automatic shot recognition. I realize one of the main purposes of the Pro Version was auto shot recognition but I have found it to be very quirky, often picking up shots I did not take. In addition, my putter grip does not allow for the tag to be attached to it so I have to manually add putts after the round.

4 votes
Vote
Sign in
(thinking…)
Sign in with: Facebook Google
Signed in as (Sign out)
You have left! (?) (thinking…)
Anonymous shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

1 comment

Sign in
(thinking…)
Sign in with: Facebook Google
Signed in as (Sign out)
Submitting...
  • Oesigolfer commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

yeah, this automatic shot detection sucks, almost none of my driver shots are recognised and absolutely none of my putts. I have a second set of clubs equipped with the classic GG (where you have to tag each shot by holding the grip to the device until it beeps, which works just fine.
    So now they are asking for downloading new firmware, update all tags (which took me about 3 hours today) and play 5-6 rounds during the next 6 weeks and upload that, so they can find out more about my specific swing and detection. During these rounds, I will have to touch the tag with the magnet tool after every shot for 5 secs. Now THATs what I call "banana-software" (it ripes at the client). Anyway, I hope this will help. Just unsure if I can play 6 rounds during that time...

Feedback and Knowledge Base