What features do you need?

How do I charge the tags

How do I charge the tags? The app says a few of my tags have 0% charge.

9 votes
Vote
Sign in
Check!
(thinking…)
Reset
or sign in with
  • facebook
  • google
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    colincannon shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

9 comments

Sign in
    Check!
    (thinking…)
    Reset
    or sign in with
    • facebook
    • google
      Password icon
      Signed in as (Sign out)
      Submitting...
      • Kenny commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Medallion still giving problems, have been receiving support from Michael and to be fair he is trying to help.
        Suggested to do hard reset, so did this and re-paired Medallion.
        Tagged all clubs again although had difficulty with two clubs and so left them for now.

went to the golf course and lo and behold, after opening the APP on Android, the device shows, 'Medallion not paired'.
        All clubs show 'no battery data'.

came home and re-paired Medallion, using express set up.
        Came out of the APP, logged back in and the Medallion is not paired, express set up again.

surely this cannot be correct.

waiting further help from Michael.

• Anonymous commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Recently upgraded to Game Golf Pro from Classic and wish I had not bothered. Numerous problems with latest model. Its not worth upgrading given it was a backward step. Luckily did not throw old model away so have reverted

• Kenny commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Have had to re-pair medallion more than 5 times now.
        each time the Tags are lost and the 'no battery data' is displayed.

if Game golf is going to work correctly, then all these bugs need to be fixed and quickly

On Apple if you delete the app completely and reinstall from the app store then the battery % disappears to be replaced with a green tick. Perhaps Android isn't ready yet?. I was told that the battery % was a software glitch

Reinstalled as suggested, now all my tags show 100% except the driver which shows 80%. Android user, using latest version...this is a joke

To be fair over the last couple of days all my problems have been sorted by Michael in support, top bloke. A reinstall of the app, version 1414 sorted most of it. All good to go. I think a re-write of the manual would help

Game Golf is horrible with support. No instructions on changing batteries, zero response from their tech support. I want my money back!!!!

I've played 2 rounds and now have 4 flat or very low battery level tags. I hope these are faulty and this is not what to expect on an ongoing basis

As I know, it is a battery. In your case you should comtact support, normally it should work for 2 years. But the support wrote that later on I can change it by my self.

Feedback and Knowledge Base