What features do you need?

Pro Beta Testing, Round # 4 19 November 2018

Usermane: rupeli
Phone : iPhone 6S (IOS 12.1)
App Version: Test flight Pro app 8.0.8.61

Today, I played my 4th Round for the "Pro Beta Testing" I played 18 holes at Hells Point Golf Course in Virginia Bach, VA. Since the update to .61, it appears that all systems are good to go. The Medallion shut down a few times during the Round. I was carefully monitoring he system since I am used to the Medallion shutting down, when I noticed that the medallion is off I just reset/restarted it and all system is good to go. Dispite the weather here in Virginia Beach, it was not a bad round. Currently the weather here is very bad. Lots of rain, most courses are closed due to flooding. All rounds were Cart Path only, the course is very wet and soggy. Nevertheless, my goal was to complete at least Two (2) rounds of golf before 20 November.
Final comments: I believe the Golf Pro has lots of potentials, I do like the No Tagging Concept, plus the GPS is outstanding. I have been using the LIVE product for several years now and enjoyed the experience, but the GC Pro is something to be recon with. Please let me know if I need to play any additional rounds since the due date is 20 November. Overall, assessment, i do like the GG Pro device. The No Tagging Concept is Brilliant!

Cheers,
Rupert L

1 vote
Vote
Sign in
Check!
(thinking…)
Reset
or sign in with
  • facebook
  • google
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    rupeli shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

3 comments

Sign in
    Check!
    (thinking…)
    Reset
    or sign in with
    • facebook
    • google
      Password icon
      Signed in as (Sign out)
      Submitting...
      • Kenny commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

have had Game golf Pro for just over 1 week.
        Medallion paired ok, Tagging the clubs for the first time was pretty easy, all went well.
        Then off to Spain.
        Loaded the course which we were about to play, selected device and found, 'Medallion not paired'. Had to go through the the complete procedure all over again.
        unpair then Pair clubs.
        started the round and found that the system does not like Buggies. My device recorded 14 extra shots on the first hole alone.
        Then at the end of the round that the medallion was again not paired.
        In one week the 'Medallion not paired' has occurred 5 times. Each time I have to re-tag all my clubs.

Has anyone else had this trouble.
        If this cannot be fixed this will be the end of Game golf for me.

cheers
        K Allan

• rupeli commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Rocky
        Thanks for your question Rocky, Generally I carry my phone in my left
        pocket during my rounds. I also keep the Medallion on my left side, so I
        also keep my phone in my left pocket to ensure that it Sync with the
        medallion. Hope this help!
        Kindest Regards,
        Rupert

• Rocky commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Rupert,

Have you had any issues with leaving your phone in the cart and losing connectivity? My first round had this issue, so I had to carry it with me. The 2nd round seemed to be better, but I did try to carry it just incase.

Feedback and Knowledge Base