What features do you need?

Putting Statistics based on distance to hole

Use the data from the round to calculate putting statistics based on proximity to hole. i.e. 100% from <3ft, 80 % 3-6ft, 50% 10-20ft etc. There doesnt seem to be any detailed putting analysis in comparison to other apps like Taylormade Round Pro.

44 votes
Vote
Sign in
(thinking…)
Password icon
Signed in as (Sign out)
You have left! (?) (thinking…)
Andrew Garland shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

5 comments

Sign in
(thinking…)
Password icon
Signed in as (Sign out)
Submitting...
  • Anonymous commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I agree with this 110%. I love using this app, tagging through my Apple Watch. The next upgrade has to be a simple way to mark pin locations. Currently I roughly edit the hole on the phone app after I put out, which works but would be nice just to have an extra button on my watch.

From this you could easily calc putting stats at certain intervals and chipping also. This would take the app next level.

• rodvilla11 commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

in the Smart Caddie app there is a way to set the location of the pin on each hole. By dragging your location icon the pin placement location and dropping it there you then can know where the pins were placed. However, when using the GG Pro where we are able to go "Phone free" it would be nice to have a method to indicate the pin location without the app open for each hole.

An easy way to mark the location would be to tap the putter over the hole - to mark the location - and for the algorithm to ignore the last tap so it isn't counted as a putt.

• Adam commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I would like this too. This should be a pretty easy calculation considering that they have all of our putting stats.

did they ever put in a way to mark pin location? As far as i know you still cannot mark
    Pin location ....not even generally and easy to do basic as upfront middle or back

Feedback and Knowledge Base