What features do you need?

Separate chip shots from full shots. If you hit a 7 172yds then chip with it for 18ft it affects your avg distance with your 7 iron

Separate chip shots from full shots. If you hit a 7 172yds then chip with it for 18ft it affects your avg distance with your 7 iron

Have a chipping club selection so that when you are chipping you can pick the club and not have the distance affect your full swing clubs

38 votes
Vote
Sign in
Check!
(thinking…)
Reset
or sign in with
  • facebook
  • google
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    Anonymous shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

6 comments

Sign in
    Check!
    (thinking…)
    Reset
    or sign in with
    • facebook
    • google
      Password icon
      Signed in as (Sign out)
      Submitting...
      • Anonymous commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

ctually i had the same Idea, at least this would be helpful on the mostty used short Irons in Sgort game circumstances. My solution was to create a separate copy for the relevant 3-4 Clubs in my App. Problem: When choosing the club I can't distinguish the copies, they are all named GW or PW.
        A good solution for me would be to add some appendix to the club name (like GW L(ong), GW P(itch) GW S(hort). Maybe u could make the club labels in the app editable?

• Anonymous commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Totally agree on this one. Even the ability to just not have the shot added to you stats would be as good

• chri commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

i does not track these but i would like to track and see how well i am hitting these shots. some people might be getting closer with a different club. i found out that i was way more accurate carrying the shot farther on the green with a gap wedge that i was using my 9 and 7 so now i only practice my gap wedge

• Geoff commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I use a spare tag, twisted into a bottle cork for "Chipping around the Greens", just pull it from your pocket and tag it for those close little chips or pitches. This then will track those shots

Feedback and Knowledge Base