What features do you need?

New Game Golf

Do we know when the new GG is going to be released? I have been using GG from the start. I now have GGL, it is not the first one I have had. I love the stats etc. I do have issues though, the connection between my Samsung S8+ drops out all the time. I am not sure if it is the phone (doubt it as it happened with my last mobile), I do use a Samsung Gear S3 which is also connected via BT, I have tried with my watch in airplane mode and have the same issues. 90% of the time I have to connect my GGL to my Mac to upload the round. I may as well have stuck with the original GG. A few of my friends are having the same issue with Android and Apple mobiles. On the new GG we will be looking for better belt clip, better battery life, a more ruggedised case, better USB charging cover. Just my thoughts but I still love my GGL.

1 vote
Vote
Sign in
Check!
(thinking…)
Reset
or sign in with
  • facebook
  • google
    Password icon
    I agree to the terms of service
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    David Hindson shared this idea  ·   ·  Admin →

1 comment

Sign in
    Check!
    (thinking…)
    Reset
    or sign in with
    • facebook
    • google
      Password icon
      I agree to the terms of service
      Signed in as (Sign out)
      Submitting...
      • Sheri Davis commented  · 

I really appreciate this post. I’ve been trying everywhere for this! impart goodness I found it on this diary .i hope in future i'll come back for additional data. like this one.Thanks again! I actually have some sensible work expertise with best essay writing service ( https://www.buybestessaysonline.com ) and my words ar clearly supported what I felt through such processes within the past.

Feedback and Knowledge Base