What features do you need?

27 hole courses

My home club (Roanoke CC, Roanoke, VA) is a 27-hole course. I'd like the ability in the app to choose which 9s I'm playing. All tee/course combinations are already set up in GHIN.Golfshot does this by asking me which nine will be my "front" and which will be my "back."

12 votes
Vote
Sign in
Check!
(thinking…)
Reset
or sign in with
  • facebook
  • google
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    David Ellis shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

3 comments

Sign in
    Check!
    (thinking…)
    Reset
    or sign in with
    • facebook
    • google
      Password icon
      Signed in as (Sign out)
      Submitting...
      • Keith McCartney commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

As an individual who predominantly plays 9 (vs 18) holes at a club that has two 27-hole campuses, I would greatly appreciate the ability to choose & filter by 9s. Right now Game Golf simply lists all 27 holes (at both campuses) as 1-27, which makes it difficult to do an apples-to-apples comparison of performance over time (further compounded by the substantial elevation changes) and gapping of irons/wedges. Right now when I go to select individual rounds to include in a performance review, all I can see is which campus I've golfed at in the selection window, not which 9 I've played. I would also like the ability to filter not only by 9s, but further filter by individual holes as I assess my ability over time.

• Anonymous commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Couldn't agree more as I have the same problem with some of the courses I play, hey have 27 holes.

Feedback and Knowledge Base