What features do you need?

Caddy Tips

Game golf should be able to give caddy tips based on your stats. So options of what club to hit from what distance based on your stats. eg hard 9iron or easy 8 from x distance based on % greens hit.

Also course management advice based on previous rounds. etc.

Cheers

Kevin

33 votes
Vote
Sign in
Check!
(thinking…)
Reset
or sign in with
  • facebook
  • google
    Password icon
    I agree to the terms of service
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    Kevin shared this idea  ·   ·  Admin →

4 comments

Sign in
    Check!
    (thinking…)
    Reset
    or sign in with
    • facebook
    • google
      Password icon
      I agree to the terms of service
      Signed in as (Sign out)
      Submitting...
      • Anonymous commented  · 

I am not sure just how useful this would be given the vagaries of each shots lie, weather conditions, swing type ( full, half, punch, etc) which the app can never know. I generally know my distances by reviewing my club performance after each round. Also I am not sure this capability would be legal in tournament play so it may need a disable feature for tournament play.

• Gf commented  · 

I agree this would make a great addition to Golf Game

• Visual commented  · 

Yes to this suggestion! I was going to suggest at least just a simple and easy way to access club performance during a round, but something along the lines of club selection based off club performance would be far more useful. Golf Shot is doing this now, Game Golf should be able to implement this as well.

• csiii commented  · 

This is an excellent suggestion and like some others, should be relatively easy because all the data needed for this action is already recorded and available in the database. Game Golf is getting passed by from some of the other systems on this very point (Arccos has this feature now) - the caddy feature will make the live Game Golf version truly "come alive". Thanks for doing this one soon.

Feedback and Knowledge Base