What features do you need?

Putting stats feet from pin

percentage of putts made from 30ft, 20ft 15ft, 10, 6ft, 3ft etc. displayed in feet from hole. Helpful to know so you can track what lengths you are best at Or need to really focus on when practicing etc..currently GG only has how many putts you have per round but not by proximity.

88 votes
Vote
Sign in
(thinking…)
Sign in with: facebook google
Signed in as (Sign out)
You have left! (?) (thinking…)
Sam shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

6 comments

Sign in
(thinking…)
Sign in with: facebook google
Signed in as (Sign out)
Submitting...
  • Adam commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Yes, we need this for sure. I manually adjust my putts and pin locations after the round and would love some stats to show which putts I need to work on.

• Robert Karlsson commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Tagging is clearly not accurate enough to be so relevant, but having putting stats for the people who edit putt and pin position manually would be great! Such an important part of the game.

• John commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Have both a tag for exact pin location AND (then will be able to have) complete stats for putting.

• Ron Sears commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I would request a final tag with the putter, when you pull the ball out of the hole, to give the pin location. Would satisfy the issue of accuracy and distance of putts. Adds an additional tag, but gives a lot more information, especially when talking accuracy with approach shots, etc.

• Tate Alt commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Unfortunately the gps accuracy (+/- yds) and the use of satellite imagery (some guy looking at photos and using a program to draw boundaries) makes the accuracy way too far off to allow for accurate putting stats that need to be measured in feet or inches

Feedback and Knowledge Base