What features do you need?

The pin position can easily be tagged with the introduction of a ball marker/tag. New idea, no. Great idea, yes.

Simply use the ball marker/tag on each green at the location of the pin. Easy peasy.

112 votes
Vote
Sign in
Check!
(thinking…)
Reset
or sign in with
  • facebook
  • google
    Password icon
    I agree to the terms of service
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    Tate Alt shared this idea  ·   ·  Admin →

15 comments

Sign in
    Check!
    (thinking…)
    Reset
    or sign in with
    • facebook
    • google
      Password icon
      I agree to the terms of service
      Signed in as (Sign out)
      Submitting...
      • Glen Whelden commented  · 

This should be a priority for you guys. It adds to the editing time too when you have to edit every hole whether you tagged correctly or not.

• TTBOUNTY commented  · 

Any update on making pin location easier

• Shane O'Bryan commented  · 

Good idea that the last putter tag be at the hole...please enable this as it will allow for proper short game insights

• Alan Cairns commented  · 

Just male the last Putter Tag be the pin position. If you chipped in there would only be one putter tag on that hole. So this would be simpler and would not require any additional markers and could be implemented by a new release of the Game software. This is something that would greatly enhance the putting stats and analysis of your putting game

• Jack Murphy commented  · 

So I took the route of tagging with my putter at the pin location after I hole out. Unfortunately this adds a stroke which ruins the scorecard during the round, and I have to edit each hole after the round to move the pin to the last putter tag, then remove that stroke. Can't wait for a fix to this obvious shortcoming.

• Duncan commented  · 

Agree with the poster who said that it would be simpler to make the last tag be at the hole rather than introducing a new tag.

• Andy commented  · 

oooh... great piece of additional hardware request... a GameGolf ball marker. Something slick that can be customised with your own design on it...
        Contains the little tag within the marker, and then you can scan the ball marker to end the hole.. £5 a pop... that'll make some money ;-)
        In all seriousness, I look forward to being able to tag the flag positions as this is the worst part of GG at the moment (as my stats look like I miss a 1 foot putt by 25 feet, only to nail the return putt!)

• Sumeet Saini commented  · 

double tagging or long tagging of putter tag can also be used to indicate pin location

• Captawol commented  · 

Yes this needs to be addressed, without the proper pin position the 'insights' is worthless on both stats and suggestions

• Linus Page Chou commented  · 

Or just mark the pin by tagging your putter one last time at the pin when you retrieve your ball. So the last "putt" is actually the pin location. Putting stats would be some of the most useful, averages from different distances. the algorithm setting 1 putts to center of the green is not providing anything close to accurate stats.

• Anonymous commented  · 

Also for making changes for the tee box. My course has errors for the tee box

• Anonymous commented  · 

I agree with this idea 100%. When can I obtain a ball marker/tag?

• keith commented  · 

It would give us more accurate putting stats and reduce editing time.

• Mad Frankie commented  · 

I just posted this on a different thread, so it gets my vote!

Feedback and Knowledge Base