Feature Requests

Please give us details on your idea for a new feature, or an add-on to a current feature. Tell us how this feature will help improve your ability to analyze your game, or improve the GAME platform. The more details the better!

What features do you need?

You've used all your votes and won't be able to post a new idea, but you can still search and comment on existing ideas.

There are two ways to get more votes:

• When an admin closes an idea you've voted on, you'll get your votes back from that idea.
  • You can remove your votes from an open idea you support.
  • To see ideas you have already voted on, select the "My feedback" filter and select "My open ideas".
(thinking…)

Enter your idea and we'll search to see if someone has already suggested it.

If a similar idea already exists, you can support and comment on it.

If it doesn't exist, you can post your idea so others can support it.

Enter your idea and we'll search to see if someone has already suggested it.

1. cumulative

I would like to be able to see all of my previous tee shots on any hole overlaid on a single map of that hole. In much the same way that you can see your shots in a single round at the moment.
    It would be like having the map of a hole and the "off the tee" results in one screen.

Then, when you hover over any of the marked shots it would have information about what you went on to do from that position, on that day. you could have (10/2/15. 4) in green for a tee shot…

325 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    Check!
    (thinking…)
    Reset
    or sign in with
    • facebook
    • google
      Password icon
      I agree to the terms of service
      Signed in as (Sign out)
      You have left! (?) (thinking…)

Thanks for the feedback. We have a long list of features and updates that we are working on. There is some overlap in the advanced hole analysis request and trying to take everything into consideration.

• Calculate the total Stableford score for the round by entering handicap and Course handicap.

Hello game golf team, is it possible to calculate the total Stableford score for the round?
      I´d really appreciate if that possibility would be available. I tried the app Golfshot in the past and this really worked great with that
      app. Just put the handicap in the player profile, course handicap is calculated
      automatically (or add it manually).

172 votes
      Vote
      Sign in
      Check!
      (thinking…)
      Reset
      or sign in with
      • facebook
      • google
        Password icon
        Signed in as (Sign out)
      • Advanced Course / Hole Analysis

Is there any way you can add some hole analysis in to track average scores for each hole so you can see where your problem holes are? From there it would be interesting to see if different strategies/shots off the tee makes a difference to your score on that particular hole. For instance I have problems with Hole 6 and have been tracking scores using driver off the tee compared to a hybrid and have decided that 'on average' I'm better playing the hybrid as average score is +1 compared to driver which is +1.5. Would be good to call…

430 votes
        Vote
        Sign in
        Check!
        (thinking…)
        Reset
        or sign in with
        • facebook
        • google
          Password icon
          Signed in as (Sign out)

Thanks for the feedback. We have a long list of features and updates that we are working on. We are looking into this feature request and how to make maximize its potential.

• Course shot overlays

Would it be possible via the interface to view multiple shots overlaid on the same map? Meaning if I play the same course 3x, comparing historical shots on each hole would be a cool feature.

153 votes
          Vote
          Sign in
          Check!
          (thinking…)
          Reset
          or sign in with
          • facebook
          • google
            Password icon
            Signed in as (Sign out)