Feature Requests

Please give us details on your idea for a new feature, or an add-on to a current feature. Tell us how this feature will help improve your ability to analyze your game, or improve the GAME platform. The more details the better!

What features do you need?

You've used all your votes and won't be able to post a new idea, but you can still search and comment on existing ideas.

There are two ways to get more votes:

• When an admin closes an idea you've voted on, you'll get your votes back from that idea.
  • You can remove your votes from an open idea you support.
  • To see ideas you have already voted on, select the "My feedback" filter and select "My open ideas".
(thinking…)

Enter your idea and we'll search to see if someone has already suggested it.

If a similar idea already exists, you can support and comment on it.

If it doesn't exist, you can post your idea so others can support it.

Enter your idea and we'll search to see if someone has already suggested it.

1. Updates on feature requests

Why can't Game Golf keep us updated on what they have planned or are working on besides leaving a short comment to stale user posts? Everything that is marked planned or started seems dated. The competition seems to be rolling out new features and more detailed analysis on a regular basis.

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    Check!
    (thinking…)
    Reset
    or sign in with
    • facebook
    • google
      Password icon
      I agree to the terms of service
      Signed in as (Sign out)
      You have left! (?) (thinking…)
      0 comments  ·  New Feature  ·  Admin →
    • Tag club when marking where the ball landed.

This is only relevant when using the app only. I think it is a more fluid process if you tag which club you just used when you reached where the ball landed after you hit. Right now, you need to select which club you are PLANNING on using before you hit the ball. This is annoying because I have to have my phone out while thinking about my shot. After I decide which club I'm going to use, I then mark on my app, put my phone away, and then take the shot. I think the better process is as…

3 votes
      Vote
      Sign in
      Check!
      (thinking…)
      Reset
      or sign in with
      • facebook
      • google
        Password icon
        Signed in as (Sign out)
      • Tracking penalty strokes from tee

While viewing "off the tee" data currently any shot that doesn't fall within the Left-Center-Right of the fairway is noted with a red dot. There is no way to differentiate between a shot that has occurred a penalty, or was simply in the tree line. What if any shot deemed to incur a penalty be colored RED and not just as it currently is noted? For example this would aid in allowing to view your tendency with your "driver" etc...currently you would assume you'be hit all this balls OB incurring penalties when in fact they were playable just not ideal…

2 votes
        Vote
        Sign in
        Check!
        (thinking…)
        Reset
        or sign in with
        • facebook
        • google
          Password icon
          Signed in as (Sign out)
        • Putting stats feet from pin

percentage of putts made from 30ft, 20ft 15ft, 10, 6ft, 3ft etc. displayed in feet from hole. Helpful to know so you can track what lengths you are best at Or need to really focus on when practicing etc..currently GG only has how many putts you have per round but not by proximity.

4 votes
          Vote
          Sign in
          Check!
          (thinking…)
          Reset
          or sign in with
          • facebook
          • google
            Password icon
            Signed in as (Sign out)
          • Share round without needing App

Should be a way to link to one of my public rounds so my buddies can see it on their phone without needing to download an app. Even if it has more limited capabilities, but sending them a link from within the app and then insisting they download an app just for a one or two time a year thing isn't feasible. Being able to quickly show them how useful the product is without them needing to download something would also be a huge marketing tool

2 votes
            Vote
            Sign in
            Check!
            (thinking…)
            Reset
            or sign in with
            • facebook
            • google
              Password icon
              Signed in as (Sign out)
            • Minimum Yardage used for Full Swing

Have a way for each club to store the minimum yards from the hole that the user would use that club for a full swing. This would be something that is set once when you are creating your bag and then the statistics engine could use it to determine whether or not the shot played should be included in avg distance stats.

Example - I hit a gap wedge around 120 yards and my minimum distance to use this club with a full swing would be 105 yards. Any shot I attempt that is more than 105yards away from the…

3 votes
              Vote
              Sign in
              Check!
              (thinking…)
              Reset
              or sign in with
              • facebook
              • google
                Password icon
                Signed in as (Sign out)
              • When looking at "Off the Tee" data in a browser every club is available wheather or not a tee shot has been made with it. In the app only

When looking at "Off the Tee" data in a browser every club is available wheather or not a tee shot has been made with it. In the app, only clubs that have been used to make a tee shot are available to select. It would be nice if the browser would filter the available clubs like the app does.

1 vote
                Vote
                Sign in
                Check!
                (thinking…)
                Reset
                or sign in with
                • facebook
                • google
                  Password icon
                  Signed in as (Sign out)
                • Printable Insights

I would like to see a way to make a paper copy of your insights because when I currently try to print them, it gets cutoff.

3 votes
                  Vote
                  Sign in
                  Check!
                  (thinking…)
                  Reset
                  or sign in with
                  • facebook
                  • google
                    Password icon
                    Signed in as (Sign out)
                  • Physical clip fail safe

I lost my device after 2nd round for a few minutes.
                    As I carried my bag it got knocked off. I solved this by drilling a small hole in the clip and adding a key ring to it for clipping to the belt loop. this should be more sturdy or have more connection options. thanks :)

2 votes
                    Vote
                    Sign in
                    Check!
                    (thinking…)
                    Reset
                    or sign in with
                    • facebook
                    • google
                      Password icon
                      Signed in as (Sign out)
                    • Add a tee shot seems to always assume I'm using the Blue (longest) tee box.

When I miss a tag on the tee and "Add a Tee Shot" when editing the round, the assumed tee box is always the Blue one, even though I entered that I'm playing the Red boxes. It would be nice to either (1) use the correct tee box, or (2) at least put an icon on the course maps for each box, like you have for flags.

1 vote
                      Vote
                      Sign in
                      Check!
                      (thinking…)
                      Reset
                      or sign in with
                      • facebook
                      • google
                        Password icon
                        Signed in as (Sign out)
                      • 办理University of Missouri St.Louis毕业证学历认证《微信171922772》办理密苏里大学圣路易斯分校UMSL学位证修改成绩单使馆认证

办理University of Missouri St.Louis毕业证学历认证《微信171922772》办理密苏里大学圣路易斯分校UMSL学位证修改成绩单使馆认证
                        Q.微信:171922772办理教育部国外学历学位认证海外大学毕业证(永久存档100%网上可查)
                        教育部代办国外文凭国外学历学位认证书Q/微信171922772国外文凭学历认证中心/国外学历学位认证系统查询/澳大利亚英国美国德国法国加拿大俄罗斯新西兰新加坡日本爱尔兰韩国马来西亚荷兰比利时意大利丹麦瑞士瑞典芬兰挪威南非
                        专业办理/代办世界各国全套留学证书材料:(国外学历文凭、成绩单、大使馆留学回国人员证明、教育部真实国外学历学位认证书(永久存档、网上100%可查询)。
                        国外证件服务(代办)机构·是一所功能齐全,高质量,高要求,高版本的证件受理机构 ,公司一直以“诚信第一”“服务第一”“质量第一”为宗旨,坚持一切以“客户为主”全球仅此一家,保证您在我们这里拿到的资料是最全最详细出国留学回国最实用的,是留学创业和海归创业者们的桥梁,真诚为广大有需要人士办理以下业务。
                        国外证件服务(代办)机构·提供百于所:澳大利亚、英国、美国、德国、法国、加拿大、俄罗斯、新西兰、新加坡、日本、爱尔兰、韩国、马来西亚、奥地利、荷兰、比利时、意大利、丹麦、瑞士、瑞典、芬兰、挪威、南非、泰国、印度、蒙古、朝鲜、乌克兰、白俄罗斯、哈萨克斯坦、乌兹别克斯坦、吉尔吉斯斯坦、埃及、菲律宾和中国香港、澳门特别行政区以及台湾地区,大学文凭,大专文凭,本科文凭,专科文凭,硕士文凭,博士文凭,教育部真实国外学历学位认证书,公证,大使馆留学回国人员证明,雅思/IELTS,托福/TOEFL,GRE、成绩单,(高中,大学)学历毕业证书,英语四 六 八级,计算机,录取通知书,(出国留学回国)一切证书材料等(可按客户提供要求或样本办理),更多详情具体请在线客服热线QQ咨询办理。
                        Q/微信:171922772
                        Email:171922772@qq.com
                        联系人:Jansen
                        「澳洲」澳洲国立大学 麦考瑞大学 卧龙岗大学 拉筹伯大学 新南威尔士大学 堪培拉大学 塔斯玛尼亚大学 莫道克大学 艾迪斯科文大学 西澳大学 科廷大学 圣母大学 新南威尔士州 悉尼科技大学 查理斯特大学 悉尼大学 南十字星大学 西悉尼大学 纽卡斯尔大学 新英格兰大学 查理斯达尔文大学 昆士兰州大学 昆士兰大学 瞻母斯库克大学 阳光海岸大学 邦德大学 中央昆士兰大学 格里菲斯大学 南昆士兰大学 澳洲天主教大学 昆士兰理工大学 阿德雷德大学 南澳大学 富林德斯大学 塔斯玛尼亚大学 维多利亚州迪肯大学 墨尔本大学 墨尔本皇家理工大学 斯文本大学 莫那什大学 维多利亚大学
                        「英国」罗伯特哥登大学 布里斯托大学 约克大学 金斯顿大学 布拉德福德大学 埃塞克斯大学 雷丁大学 伦敦大学 亚非学院 伦敦大学学院 皇后玛丽大学 布莱顿大学 赫德福特大学 谢费尔德哈拉姆大学 格拉摩根大学 斯特灵大学 赫瑞瓦特大学 皇家霍洛维学院 华威大学 萨塞克斯大学 谢菲尔德大学 诺丁汉特伦特大学 圣心女子学校 兰卡斯特大学 萨里大学 斯特灵大学 格拉斯哥大学 拉夫堡大学 伯明翰大学 纽卡斯尔大学 诺丁汉大学 爱丁堡大学 诺桑比亚大学 考文垂大学 斯旺西大学
                        「美国」加州国立大学 哈佛大学 爱荷华州立大学 斯坦福大学 加利福尼亚大学 美国加州大学 西弗吉尼亚大学 北弗吉尼亚大学…

1 vote
                        Vote
                        Sign in
                        Check!
                        (thinking…)
                        Reset
                        or sign in with
                        • facebook
                        • google
                          Password icon
                          Signed in as (Sign out)
                        • 办理North Carolina State University毕业证学历认证《微信171922772》办理北卡罗莱纳州立大学NC State学位证修改成绩单使馆认证

办理North Carolina State University毕业证学历认证《微信171922772》办理北卡罗莱纳州立大学NC State学位证修改成绩单使馆认证
                          教育部代办国外文凭国外学历学位认证书Q/微信171922772国外文凭学历认证中心/国外学历学位认证系统查询/澳大利亚英国美国德国法国加拿大俄罗斯新西兰新加坡日本爱尔兰韩国马来西亚荷兰比利时意大利丹麦瑞士瑞典芬兰挪威南非
                          国外证件服务(代办)机构·是一所功能齐全,高质量,高要求,高版本的证件受理机构 ,公司一直以“诚信第一”“服务第一”“质量第一”为宗旨,坚持一切以“客户为主”全球仅此一家,保证您在我们这里拿到的资料是最全最详细出国留学回国最实用的,是留学创业和海归创业者们的桥梁,真诚为广大有需要人士办理以下业务。
                          国外证件服务(代办)机构·提供百于所:澳大利亚、英国、美国、德国、法国、加拿大、俄罗斯、新西兰、新加坡、日本、爱尔兰、韩国、马来西亚、奥地利、荷兰、比利时、意大利、丹麦、瑞士、瑞典、芬兰、挪威、南非、泰国、印度、蒙古、朝鲜、乌克兰、白俄罗斯、哈萨克斯坦、乌兹别克斯坦、吉尔吉斯斯坦、埃及、菲律宾和中国香港、澳门特别行政区以及台湾地区,大学文凭,大专文凭,本科文凭,专科文凭,硕士文凭,博士文凭,教育部真实国外学历学位认证书,公证,大使馆留学回国人员证明,雅思/IELTS,托福/TOEFL,GRE、成绩单,(高中,大学)学历毕业证书,英语四 六 八级,计算机,录取通知书,(出国留学回国)一切证书材料等(可按客户提供要求或样本办理),更多详情具体请在线客服热线QQ咨询办理。
                          「澳洲」澳洲国立大学 麦考瑞大学 卧龙岗大学 拉筹伯大学 新南威尔士大学 堪培拉大学 塔斯玛尼亚大学 莫道克大学 艾迪斯科文大学 西澳大学 科廷大学 圣母大学 新南威尔士州 悉尼科技大学 查理斯特大学 悉尼大学 南十字星大学 西悉尼大学 纽卡斯尔大学 新英格兰大学 查理斯达尔文大学 昆士兰州大学 昆士兰大学 瞻母斯库克大学 阳光海岸大学 邦德大学 中央昆士兰大学 格里菲斯大学 南昆士兰大学 澳洲天主教大学 昆士兰理工大学 阿德雷德大学 南澳大学 富林德斯大学 塔斯玛尼亚大学 维多利亚州迪肯大学 墨尔本大学 墨尔本皇家理工大学 斯文本大学 莫那什大学 维多利亚大学
                          「英国」罗伯特哥登大学 布里斯托大学 约克大学 金斯顿大学 布拉德福德大学 埃塞克斯大学 雷丁大学 伦敦大学 亚非学院 伦敦大学学院 皇后玛丽大学 布莱顿大学 赫德福特大学 谢费尔德哈拉姆大学 格拉摩根大学 斯特灵大学 赫瑞瓦特大学 皇家霍洛维学院 华威大学 萨塞克斯大学 谢菲尔德大学 诺丁汉特伦特大学 圣心女子学校 兰卡斯特大学 萨里大学 斯特灵大学 格拉斯哥大学 拉夫堡大学 伯明翰大学 纽卡斯尔大学 诺丁汉大学 爱丁堡大学 诺桑比亚大学 考文垂大学 斯旺西大学
                          「美国」加州国立大学 哈佛大学 爱荷华州立大学 斯坦福大学 加利福尼亚大学 美国加州大学 西弗吉尼亚大学…

1 vote
                          Vote
                          Sign in
                          Check!
                          (thinking…)
                          Reset
                          or sign in with
                          • facebook
                          • google
                            Password icon
                            Signed in as (Sign out)
                          • 办理University of Tulsa毕业证学历认证《微信171922772》办理塔尔萨大学Tulsa学位证修改成绩单使馆认证

办理University of Tulsa毕业证学历认证《微信171922772》办理塔尔萨大学Tulsa学位证修改成绩单使馆认证
                            「美国」加州国立大学 哈佛大学 爱荷华州立大学 斯坦福大学 加利福尼亚大学 美国加州大学 西弗吉尼亚大学 北弗吉尼亚大学 耶鲁大学…

1 vote
                            Vote
                            Sign in
                            Check!
                            (thinking…)
                            Reset
                            or sign in with
                            • facebook
                            • google
                              Password icon
                              Signed in as (Sign out)
                            • 办理Iowa State University毕业证学历认证《微信171922772》办理爱荷华州立大学ISU学位证修改成绩单使馆认证

办理Iowa State University毕业证学历认证《微信171922772》办理爱荷华州立大学ISU学位证修改成绩单使馆认证
                              「美国」加州国立大学 哈佛大学 爱荷华州立大学 斯坦福大学 加利福尼亚大学 美国加州大学 西弗吉尼亚大学 北弗吉尼亚大学 耶鲁大学…

1 vote
                              Vote
                              Sign in
                              Check!
                              (thinking…)
                              Reset
                              or sign in with
                              • facebook
                              • google
                                Password icon
                                Signed in as (Sign out)
                              • Can this be adaptable to FootGolf as a future expandable option? After I purchase today, I can share info on how I made it adapt accordingly

I'm still waiting on my order but as soon as I get it and product works according to the way all your videos explain it. I plan on grabbing the key type of kicks that equal the Driver, Irons, and finally your putter. I will hang the tags in a key chain type belt clip and manually tap the tag accordingly for the type of kick I'm doing. Seems like it can be an easy adaptable feature in which you market this in the FootGolf industry and will definitely see interest since we are still in the need of Metrics…

3 votes
                                Vote
                                Sign in
                                Check!
                                (thinking…)
                                Reset
                                or sign in with
                                • facebook
                                • google
                                  Password icon
                                  Signed in as (Sign out)
                                • 8 votes
                                  Vote
                                  Sign in
                                  Check!
                                  (thinking…)
                                  Reset
                                  or sign in with
                                  • facebook
                                  • google
                                    Password icon
                                    Signed in as (Sign out)
                                  • Feature to categorize Rounds in Lists (Private fun/ Tournaments...)

Just to include or exclude a round in Statistic isn´t what we need.
                                    We need an feature to create lists. For example: - Fun Rounds, - Tournament Rounds, - Matchplay.

Statistics in fun rounds compared to tournament rounds may differ and can tell me on what I need to work on when I´m under pressure. Thanks!

8 votes
                                    Vote
                                    Sign in
                                    Check!
                                    (thinking…)
                                    Reset
                                    or sign in with
                                    • facebook
                                    • google
                                      Password icon
                                      Signed in as (Sign out)
                                    • On the App be able to mark a position if hit OB or into a hazard

In the APP it would be useful to pin point where a bad shot went. Just like being able to move the pin or check distances there should be a track OB/Lost Ball feature. This can then show on your stats and just be a different coloured line (RED for example) when looking at your round later. Would provide valuable information to the golfer to see if there is a trend with a certain club or hole. This could be done in real time (thus negating the need to use a penalty pin) or after the round has finished.

3 votes
                                      Vote
                                      Sign in
                                      Check!
                                      (thinking…)
                                      Reset
                                      or sign in with
                                      • facebook
                                      • google
                                        Password icon
                                        Signed in as (Sign out)
                                      • Use Apple watch to mark a point on the course

The same as at the iPhone app to see a specific distance right on my wrist. So i can let my phone in my pocket or bag.

3 votes
                                        Vote
                                        Sign in
                                        Check!
                                        (thinking…)
                                        Reset
                                        or sign in with
                                        • facebook
                                        • google
                                          Password icon
                                          Signed in as (Sign out)
                                        • Show tees played from in the My Rounds stats.

i played from different tees at the same course (i.e. White for 6302 yards and Turquoise for 5750 yards). The My Rounds log doesn't show the tees played from. The App allows me to select the tee box. So the data is there.

1 vote
                                          Vote
                                          Sign in
                                          Check!
                                          (thinking…)
                                          Reset
                                          or sign in with
                                          • facebook
                                          • google
                                            Password icon
                                            Signed in as (Sign out)