Feature Requests

Please give us details on your idea for a new feature, or an add-on to a current feature. Tell us how this feature will help improve your ability to analyze your game, or improve the GAME platform. The more details the better!

What features do you need?

You've used all your votes and won't be able to post a new idea, but you can still search and comment on existing ideas.

There are two ways to get more votes:

• When an admin closes an idea you've voted on, you'll get your votes back from that idea.
  • You can remove your votes from an open idea you support.
  • To see ideas you have already voted on, select the "My feedback" filter and select "My open ideas".
(thinking…)

Enter your idea and we'll search to see if someone has already suggested it.

If a similar idea already exists, you can support and comment on it.

If it doesn't exist, you can post your idea so others can support it.

Enter your idea and we'll search to see if someone has already suggested it.

1. Pin position location tag and ball marker.

Create or dedicate a hole location ball marker tag to tag over the hole after putting out.

23 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    under review  ·  0 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Leave the gps locater on while in edit mode with Pro

This would allow you to mark pin locations in real time

4 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    under review  ·  1 comment  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. Link Smart Caddie on phone to Smart Caddie on Smart Watch

Game Golf app now includes Smart Caddie, an app that is available to down load on smart watches (I use Samsung wear sport). Would be great if you could link Game Golf app on phone to Smart Watch app, so that you can see all information (ie. distance, real time conditions, club selection/recommendation, score, shot distances, etc..) right from your smart watch, instead of having to pull it up on the phone constantly.

4 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    planned  ·  0 comments  ·  Feature Add-on  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. Putting Statistics based on distance to hole

Use the data from the round to calculate putting statistics based on proximity to hole. i.e. 100% from <3ft, 80 % 3-6ft, 50% 10-20ft etc. There doesnt seem to be any detailed putting analysis in comparison to other apps like Taylormade Round Pro.

44 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    under review  ·  5 comments  ·  Feature Add-on  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  5. Increase text size for Score and Putts on the distance to green view

When I play golf I wear glasses which correct for distance, so my short distance vision is blurred (I have old man eyes). It would be very helpful if these text items were larger.

5 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Feature Add-on  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  6. Add a "Recovery Shot" category.

It would be great if "Recovery Shot" was an option like "On Green" or "Off Green" for putting.

Often, an approach shot is NOT an approach, but a Recovery -- from behind a tree, or under a limb, etc. These, ideally, should not be treated as Approach shots but as Recovery shots, so that the data is more accurate.

14 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    under review  ·  0 comments  ·  New Feature  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  7. mac os x transfer via usb

Please update the Transfer-App for MAC OS X to Mojave (64Bit).

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Feature Add-on  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  8. It would be good to allow tagging shots off course on practise areas so that we could accurately measure how far we hit each club.

It would be good to allow tagging shots off course on practise areas so that we could accurately measure how far we hit each club.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  9. Bluetooth upload to mobile

I am amazed that in 2019 you still have to connect a device to a PC to upload your round to an app? I don't have a PC as its 2019 and only use mobile devices so its a product that effectively useless to anyone under the age of 100 years old.

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  New Feature  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  10. For OB/Hazard tee, need a tag activated but not included in score

Is there any solution in case that if I use a tag, but I don't want to the tag in score.
    For example, I use a free tag "X" for connection from tee to OB/hazard tee.
    First shot, driver go OB.
    At OB tee, I shot 4th shot.
    In this case, I add 2 penalty at first shot(Driver).
    Then, add "X" tag at the location of OB tee.
    I want not to include tag "X" in score.
    It is possible?

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. Separate chip shots from full shots. If you hit a 7 172yds then chip with it for 18ft it affects your avg distance with your 7 iron

Separate chip shots from full shots. If you hit a 7 172yds then chip with it for 18ft it affects your avg distance with your 7 iron

Have a chipping club selection so that when you are chipping you can pick the club and not have the distance affect your full swing clubs

87 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    8 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  12. Improve the zoom-in feature

Provide a better zoom-in feature to allow re-positioning of the exact pin position after playing and also for editing all putt locations. Now, GG only zooms in to green so far.

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    under review  ·  0 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  13. Tag Mode for Pro Version

After a few rounds with the Pro Version I wish it had a “Tag Mode” that we could toggle on and off over the automatic shot recognition. I realize one of the main purposes of the Pro Version was auto shot recognition but I have found it to be very quirky, often picking up shots I did not take. In addition, my putter grip does not allow for the tag to be attached to it so I have to manually add putts after the round.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  14. penelties, chips and putts per hole

I would like to see on the scorecard. penalties, chips and putts per hole.

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    under review  ·  0 comments  ·  Feature Add-on  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  15. 8 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  16. Voice input

Enable voice input in lieu of a medallion.

Essentially, the mic would be on for the duration of the round and you would simply say things like, "Game golf, 1st shot, driver". Once you reached your approach you would say "Game golf, 2nd shot, 9i". This would be extremely helpful as you could even say things like "Game golf, cut 5 iron" and it would log that you were trying to hit a cut on that shot and even orient the shot path to reflect it.

Also, it would be very useful on the green. "Game golf, biridie putt, 8…

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  17. Position of the flag

Maybe it is possible record the last Tag/position of each hole like a flag position, off course the player when finish the hole need to scan the tag an extra time on correspondence of the flag

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  18. Statistic of the game in each golf course

The possibility to monitor/see what is the best result of each hole in every golf course, something like a golden score. Example i want see what is my best result in the hole X in the course Y in this year/last year/all rounds

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    under review  ·  0 comments  ·  New Feature  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  19. I need the full 18 hole card on my course with nine greens, only front 9 is set but why cannot the full card for 18 be loaded?

I was Captain of the oldest golf course in Sussex, Brighton and Hove, It is now reduced to 9 greens (from 27) but the different tees on front and back nine makes it a true challenge with a par of 68 but course record of 63 set only 3 years ago. Why is this treated like a 2nd or 3rd class course when Tom Tom Garmin and every other Golf GPS system manages to cope?

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    planned  ·  0 comments  ·  Feature Add-on  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  20. Compare individual holes from same course over different days

As most club golfers play the same course each week. It would be great if you could compare a given hole over a period of time or games. for example the 17th over the last 3 games. All most all golfers will have problem holes and this will allow them to find new ways to approach the problem.

9 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)
← Previous 1 3 4 5 37 38
  • Don't see your idea?

Feature Requests

Feedback and Knowledge Base